Business Intelligence MCQ Questions And Answers
This section focuses on "Business Intelligence" in Data Science. These Data Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. How many types of BI users are there?
Explanation: Four types of BI users : The Professional Data Analyst, The IT users, The head of the company, The Business Users.
2. Which of the following statement is true about Business Intelligence?
Explanation: All of the above statement are true.
3. KPI stands for?
Explanation: BI : creating KPI (Key Performance Indicators) based on historic data
4. Which of the following does not form part of BI Stack in SQL Server?
Explanation: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus, also termed OBI EE Plus, is Oracle Corporation’s set of business intelligence tools.
5. _________ is a category of applications and technologies for presenting and analyzing corporate and external data.
Explanation: EIS stands for Enterprise Information System.
6. Which of the following areas are affected by BI?
Explanation: Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
7. Business intelligence (BI) is a broad category of application programs which includes _____________
Explanation: Business intelligence (BI) is a broad category of application programs and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data from various data sources.
8. __________ is a system where operations like data extraction, transformation and loading operations are executed.
Explanation: A staging area, or landing zone, is an intermediate storage area used for data processing during the extract, transform and load process. The data staging area sits between the data source and the data target, which are often data warehouses, data marts, or other data repositories.
9. Business intelligence equips enterprises to gain business advantage from data
Explanation: Once an organization is powered with BI it can anticipate enhanced turnaround time on data collection, come up with fresh ideas for novel business initiatives.
10. BI is a category of database software that provides an interface to help users quickly and interactively scrutinize the results in a variety of dimensions of the data
Explanation: Online Analytical Processing is a category of database software that provides an interface to help users quickly and interactively scrutinize the results in a variety of dimensions of the data.