62. When a class B can extend another class A, we say that:
Explanation:Superclass is the class from which subclasses are defined. Subclasses are also called the extension of the superclass. In the above scenario, there will be a superclass and B is collas.
63. Which method receives the return value of setInterval() to cancel future invocations?
Explanation: Like setTimeout(), setInterval() returns a value that can be passed to clearInterval() to cancel any future invocations of the scheduled function. The ID value returned by setInterval() is used as the parameter for the clearInterval() method.
64. The pop() method of the array does which of the following task ?
Explanation: pop() function pops out that is delete the last element from the array. Hence pop() method (it works with push()) reduces the length of an array by 1.
65. What will be the return value of the write() method when the Node cannot write the data immediately and has to buffer it internally?
66. What will happen if you reference document.location from within an object?
Explanation:window.location.href returns the href (URL) of the current page. If you reference document.location from within an object, the interpreter will need to go from the function that references the variable, up out of the namespace to the global window scope, down to the document scope, and get the location value.
67. What is a closure?
Explanation: A combination of a function object and a scope (a set of variable bindings) in which the function’s variables are resolved is called a closure.
68. Which is the method invoked to connect the last vertex back to the first?
Explanation: The closePath() method connects the last vertex back to the first, thereby creating a path. It connects the last point to the first point thereby creating a closed figure.
69. What is the need for bubble charts?
Explanation:A bubble plot is a scatterplot where a third dimension is added: the value of an additional variable is represented through the size of the dots. They are used to represent three-dimensional data.
70. How to get a particular value using the tagged name?
Explanation:The getElementsByTagName() method returns a collection of all elements in the document with the specified tag name, as a NodeList object. The method getElementsbyTagName() can be used to get a particular value using the tagged name associated with the document.
Also check :